Since our inception, we are involved in manufacturing and supplying a qualitative range of Fully Automatic Band Saw Machines. These vertical band-saw machines are featured with two tungsten carbide horizontal cutting arms, which are operated by the hydraulic cylinders. Available in different cutting capacities, band speeds, blade dimensions and motor capacities, our machines are designed using PLC automation technique. Our offered Fully Automatic Band Saw Machines are appreciated for their hydraulic operation, optimum performance, rigid body construction, corrosion resistance and longer functional life.
Construction/Functional Detail of Fully Automatic Band saw machine
- Torsion free construction of Heavy duty Fabricated Structure of Machine.
- Main Saw frame guided in two no's. Vertical Hardened Ground and Hard chrome plated columns.
- Infinitely variable controlled cutting feed.
- Rapid Up - Down movement of Cutting Arm by Hydraulic cylinders.
- Auto height stop arrangement of cutting Arm after completion of cut.
- Cutting Tool (Blade) guided on the two wheel of graded cast Iron.
- Tungsten Carbide faces Blade Guides.
- Hydraulic Operated Blade Tensioning Arrangement.
- Hydraulic Operated job Clamping Main Vice and Shuttle Vice.
- Hydraulic Shuttle table arrangement for Automatic Indexing.
- Heavy duty reduction Gearbox for heavy cutting torque.
- Automatic machine stop when blade breaks.
- Inbuilt coolant tank with three way cooling arrangement.
- Chips removing wire brush arrangement for cleaning of blade.
- Separate Hydraulic Power pack with all control valves, gauges & Oil level Indicator for easy check & maintenance.
- Electrical Control Panel with PLC and high quality switchgears
- Provision of length setting through Digital "Siko Meter".
- Step Pulley with V-Belts for various band speed.
- VFD for various band speeds.
- Hand Lubrication pump.
- Automatic centralized Lubrication System
- Motorized Automatic Scrap Removal Conveyor arrangement.
- Motorized Chips removing wire brush Assembly.
- Machine lamp.
- Job Supporting Roller Table
- Hydraulic Bundle Cutting Arrangement
- Micro Mist Cooling Arrangement for Blade.
- Recommended spares to meet emergency needs
- "V" belts for "V" pulley - 2 Nos.
- Electric glass fuses - 1 Set
- Ball bearings for blade guides - 4 Nos.
- Carbide wear plate set - 1 Set
- Oil seals for hydraulic cylinders - 1 Set
- Pressure gauge 0-140 bar for - 1 No.
- Solenoid Coil - 2 Nos.
CTV: For Semi Automatic
DCA for Fully Automatic